Welcome. You Are In!
I‘m so excited you decided to join us on this transformational journey!
I just sent you an email with all the details about The Global
Autism Summit, and I have listed the details for you below as well.
I can’t wait to share these expert interviews with you and connect as a community.
Ana Elisa Villalaz
Here is how the videos series works:
- The Global Autism Summit will kickoff on August 31.
- Each day at 7am PST you will receive an email from AnaElisa@globalautismsummit.com.
- That daily email will include a link to GlobalAutismSummit.com website where the daily video(s) will be posted.
- The videos will consist of interviews from well known experts (doctors, psychologists, coaches, nonprofits, etc), and each speaker will give you a FREE GIFT you can begin to use immediately.
- You will have 48 hours to listen to each episode FREE, but to make things easy, I’ve created an exclusive opportunity for you to purchase the whole series HERE at a special discounted price.
- Some of the coaching and information provided in these interviews would normally cost hundreds even thousands of dollars, but I’ve made it free for you while The Global Autism Summit is LIVE!
- If you would like to have this video series forever, as your personal tool and reference, to help you with your child…I’ve created a bundle for you with lifetime access and 2 bonus gifts!
For just $47.00 you will receive:
- Lifetime access to The Global Autism Summit
- PDF transcripts of the interviews in both English and Spanish
- 15 minutes laser coaching private session with Ana Elisa (regular cost $100)
- 12 month free membership for Live Q/A Event with a new guest every month (regular cost $297)
The Global Autism Summit is a unique opportunity to hear from TOP EXPERTS IN THE AUTISM FIELD.
It’s like sitting in their office as they give you personal advice on how to manage your autism, or your child’s autism, so the brilliant, creative side of autism can come shining through.
This online series will show you:
- Strategies that dramatically improve behavioral meltdowns in school and at home
- Special challenges women face, especially moms, and how to meet them peacefully
- How medical, biomedical and natural interventions can change behavior, or not
- Develop your child’s brain to transform autistic behaviors
- Effective interventions for children with severe autism
- How to improve social skills with autism
- Productivity and motivational therapy techniques that work
- The new mindset around autism, and how to adopt it
- The freedom approach to thriving with autism
- What are the best podcasts, websites, and resources available for autism
- How autism just might be your greatest advantage
- The shocking statistics about what happens when autism is not managed, and how to avoid it
- and Much More!
Now, let’s get ready for The Global Autism Summit!
Here are 3 steps so you’re ready for The Global Autism Summit:
Step 1: Make sure these emails are marked as important
Step 2: Join Our Community and Maximize Your Experience!
Step 3: Share The Global Autism Summit
Step 3: Share The Global Autism Summit. If you know someone who could use tools and strategies that can improve children’s behavior, please share this with them. Simply share this link over email, text or social media and give them the free gift of The Global Autism Summit. Share this link now: https://globalautismcommunity.com/share
It is truly my honor to bring you this information. I am so excited for you to see some of the experts that have joined our effort, and even more excited for you to receive the information they are sharing.
I also want to acknowledge you for taking a stand for your child, and being steadfast in your search for solutions so they can be empowered for a happy future.